Sunday, September 8, 2013

Meet Buddy

So we have had Buddy two years this September.
That is how long this post has been sitting in my blog drafts.
I suppose that says a lot about me and Buddy. 

 This picture is from the day we picked him up, yep, 2 years ago.

Back when buddy was a pup! We still had our Suburban!
I feel like he tricked me with all that puppy-ness. 
Seriously, like who wouldn't take that pup home?!?


Buddy full size!! He is SO BIG! At least he won't get any bigger! 
And every boy deserves to grow up with a dog right?
The lesson here is never make decisions when you are uber relaxed at the cabin and 
who the heck put that move My Dog Skip in the cabin movies anyway?  


Just watch. I'll be the one crying my eyes out when he dies. 
Not when the kids move out. No. 
When this dog is gone. 
I'll be like Jennifer Aniston on Marley & Me
and throw a trinket in his grave and then write the most moving family dog post ever. 
Everyone who reads it will weep. Weep. 
It could happen. 
Only time will tell...

No comments:

Post a Comment