Saturday, February 16, 2013

St. Valentine's Day

Yes, Virginia! Jordan does know about Valentine's Day! This year V-Day landed on a Thursday, which is men's bible study morning, which is at Daily's bakery, WHICH meant that I was greeted with a maple bar for breakfast, ya dog! I love maple bars! (He got some for the boys too). I had actually dreamt about eating donuts the night before (perhaps a side effect of low carb life) so the maple bar was quite satisfying. Aloooooooong with the donut was beautiful bouquet of flowers AND a bag of Ghirardelli Chocolate 72%, it isn't chocolate if it isn't dark.


Later that day I helped with, sorta put on, the Valentines Day party in Zach's class. It was great fun, the kids LOVED the game, which was what I was most nervous about. I took pictures of all the kids in class the week before and sent them home with a Valentine photo that looked like this.  It was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment