Wednesday, January 16, 2013

2013 Post 1: Sledding

Every January I set goals for the year, tis the season for goal setting is it not? This January I decided that I want to make at least one blog post a month for 2013. It is silly not to really, Blogger has an app of all things and my phone is FULL of pictures. I am sure I can come up with one moment a month worth blogging about!

Just last weekend (Saturday, January 12th) we went sledding with our friends the Mooneys. Colby is Noah's buddy and Noah had spent Friday night with them and they in turn invited us to go with them out past Waha on Saturday to a great sledding hill. It was SO COLD!! Like in the 20s or probably even the teens. But the kids had a blast when they were not complaining of cold hands, feet, and noses. I decided that if I were stranded in the wilderness in winter I would die IMMEDIATELY from exposure! Thankful for cars with heaters to warm up in! However, I wasn't a total wuss though, I hit the sledding hill 3 times that is 2 more times than my husband and I RAN up the hill for wee bit o' exercise.

All in all it was a Saturday that memories are made of.





No comments:

Post a Comment