Sunday, November 14, 2010

2nd Front Tooth Pull


I know! The bloody picture is SO GROSS! But it really sums up the joy of boys. He was so proud to finally get that second front tooth out and to have a bloody picture just made it all the better. The tooth fairy showed up in a timely manner this time. Apparently she does a better job when little boys don't pull teeth on Saturday nights!

On another note, the interesting thing, to me at least, is that Noah has not pulled a tooth yet that has not had the new permant tooth already growing healthily behind it already! So while my oldest boy has lost his two front teeth, the new ones are mostly there and I can't sing to him (or even better, make him sing): all I want for christmas is my two front teeth!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment