Saturday, January 4, 2014

Noah Turns 10

Noah turned 10 years old in November. Ten. Seriously where does the time go? 
November also happened to be the MOST BUSY month of our year as we moved into our new facility. Thus, I am posting his birthday in January! Where does the time go?! Did I say that already?

I gave him the choice between a party or an overnight fun time with Colby Mooney. 
He chose the overnight fun time with friend.
This is is Colby and Noah eating his birthday dinner choice: spaghetti tacos. 
Yep. Turns out everyone liked them. Well...I didn't try it, really spaghetti in a taco? Who eats that? Boys do. I have not made it again...yet. 


This is a Kendama. He really wanted one. Thanks Colby!

He also really wanted a BMX bike...even if that was all he got. 
So that is all he got. 

On an unexpected note, when I took him to pick out a birthday cake, he chose a frozen
chocolate turtle cake/pie dessert. It was great, and not what I thought he'd want! 


Until next year kiddo...




No comments:

Post a Comment