Friday, January 31, 2014

After School Moment

I've known for a while (like years) that things go better when I am ready in the morning. But this one...this one has taken a while (like years) to get down. It's the afternoon moment. This year I am finally cheating the job to be home by 3:30 pm. There will always be an extra hour of work to do. There will not always be boys waiting for me at home. So this year I have a snack ready and a smile to great them when they get home. On the off day that I can't be home by 3:30 pm I have a snack all ready made with their names on it. Our entire evening goes way better when that one little half hour between 3:30 and 4 pm is met with an attentive Mom and a simple snack. (For Noah's sake I wished I'd learned this sooner, Aaron however will luck out.)

No comments:

Post a Comment