Sunday, September 16, 2012

Aaron's 4th Birthday

Aaron Jordan Clare has turned four. The toddler years are officially behind me! Apparently, Aaron is ready to put year 4 behind him already! He hadn't even finished his first day of being four, when at dinner he told me, "mom, I wanna be 5!" Again, tonight as I typed this post he asked me, "when will I turn 5?" Alas, I suppose my baby boy wants to catch up to "the brothers" as he likes to call them. 

His party was, of course, was full of family love and affection. We celebrated a week after his birthday on Saturday, September 15th because his "have plan for everything" parents ordered his drum set too late! Can you believe it? (But as we say, better late than never!)

Getting ready to make birthday cake! (He REALLY wanted to help make the cake)


Aaron is ALL about garbage trucks now... (he watches countless garbage truck videos on youtube)
Thus the cake art, and the cool garbage truck present...a rear loading garbage truck, just like he wanted.



In case you are curious the garbage truck thing is TOTALLY genetic...


He also loves trains...ya, he and Thomas, they're friends.


And last, but not least the BIG gift, a drum set, which he was pretty happy about to say the least.
(as if life at my house wasn't already LOUD enough...the things we do for love.)


To conclude this post, I will let Aaron sum it up in his own words...








No comments:

Post a Comment