Saturday, March 12, 2011

Cookie, cookie, cookie starts with C

Most likely as a result of too much time at The Pioneer Woman blog, I was feeling a like I needed to amp up my house-wifely-ness/motherly-ness. The result, of course for me, was cookie dough. Tasty, yummy, chocolate chip/m&m cookie dough. In my world I eat more cookie dough than cookies...isn't that what it's for?! *smile* Enjoy this brief foyer into super-mom-ness.










I will also add here at the end, trying to photograph AND bake was hysterical. There were eggs being cracked on the counter, flour spilled ALL OVER, and I just caught baby A before he decided to take swig of the vanilla. What a mess, but oh what a memory!

PS. (wait can you PS in a blog post?! well here goes.) Aaron was completely devastated when I informed him that he could not have any more cookie dough. I however, ate as much as I wanted. Seems wrong, but if it is, I don't want to be right.

No comments:

Post a Comment