Tuesday, July 21, 2009

"it's our jumpin' house mom!"

No, your eyes are not playing tricks on you! That is Zachery, mid air, flying into the pile of blankets, pillows, and stuffed animals that he and his brother, Noah, assembled in order to jump from the highest rung of the latter on to the floor. As I type this, I can hear the hot wheels trike flying down the driveway into the garage door as well. That, I guess, is their alternative activity after I sent them out side, because I thought perhaps this 'jumpin house' as they call it, may be a little to daring for my taste. I decided that after Noah showed me his dive and he literally landed face first in the giant pile of blankets!! These are the kind of days that get me thinking, "as if two boys were not rambunctious enough we went and made another one!!!" Ah well, memories are the spice of life and this will certainly be one for me.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Michelle!!! You have such a beautiful family and I'm excited to be able to keep up with you guys if at least through the blogs. What has it been, 10 years? I love that you have 3 active boys! I love having a boy! Hope to catch up more in the future.

    Tamara

    ReplyDelete